Ileana Haberman is an artist and small business owner. She loves her art. In her words, her art is what she has to do— she doesn’t have a choice. And her business supports her art and allows her a life where she gets to create art.
I found her perspective refreshing.
I love hearing from creative about the creative process and what brings them back to their art. I really enjoyed hearing Ileana process why she creates and what it does for her. It’s really quite beautiful.
Listen in here:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Ileana does?
- What is the intriguing part of what she does she enjoys?
- Does she consider herself as an artist?
- What is the hindrance that keeps her from doing what she loves?
- When did her interest in art begin?
- How she got started doing embroidery?
- What is the inspiration for the work?
- How does she choose what to create?
- Why did she change her name?
- How can she balance making ends meet and making art?
- What is the effect of her art to her daily living?
- She shares why she loves art.
- How she deals with self-censorship.
- How she uses her art and experiences to mold and teach her pre-school students about life?
- What are her hopes in her arts?
- What is “the successful life” for Ileana?
Where to find Ileana Haberman online: