Michelle Ward helps creative women build businesses and do work they love. She didn’t always have this career goal in mind. Her younger years were spent in pursuit of one thing: theater. But she eventually got to the point when she needed to make a change. That eventually lead her to where she is today. And she’s really good at what she does.
I love Michelle’s approachable and fun loving disposition. She’s the kind of woman who you want in your corner as an aspiring or growing business owner. She tells it like it is, but in a way that doesn’t hurt.
Listen in here:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What does Michelle do?
- What brought her to this career?
- How were her growing up years?
- What experience prompted her to leave a bad boss?
- Her journey into coaching.
- Her wisdom for those who are on their breaking point.
- What you should do if you want to go from employee to a business owner.
- How to find the meaningful work for you.
- What we usually do that will not help us find what we want in the future.
- How to start your dream.
- How to grieve the loss of your dream.
- What practices or method of grief Michelle would advice?
- How to categorize what you can do so people could easily know your specific capability?
- How she presents herself to get specific clients?
- When to say “Yes” and “No” to a client?
- Michelle shares points on what to take note so that you’ll know if this work or business is for you.
- What gets in the way of people’s dream during the transition?
- What services does Michelle offer on her site?
Where to find Michelle Ward online:
Michelle’s Client Builder Program